Last modified 31st March 2020
- The information you submitted on your membership form is held securely
- The information you submitted is held for the duration of your membership
- We do not share this information with anyone else.
- In the event of membership cancellation it will be removed. Please contact the Lámh Development Office regarding cancellation.
- We will not contact you for any other reason than in relation to your membership.
- If you are using Your Feedback form or the Order Training Materials form, please note that we will use the details submitted for the purpose of addressing your query or fulfilling your order, respectively. We will clear the submissions periodically from the server.
Terms & Conditions
By proceeding with membership of Lámh Signs Online, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Member access to the resource is via a unique username and password.
- Ongoing members will have access to signs linked to the Lámh course they have attended e.g. Lámh Module One course or Lámh Family Course.
- Until 31st May 2020, due to the pandemic, temporary membership is available free of charge to everyone who applies using the temporary access code published on Lámh social media channels.
- The password chosen by a member upon registration is for the sole use of that member. Please note: Sharing of passwords will result in cancellation of membership.
- No duplication, broadcast or re-sale of content or any element of Lámh Signs Online is permitted.
- Demonstration of this resource is permitted only in a therapeutic or training setting, and no charge can be made for such.
Lámh Signs Online and all of its original content are the sole property of Communication Augmentation Sign System Ltd. t/a Lámh and are, as such, fully protected by international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
An online payment facility is available for Lámh Signs Online for Lámh Course participants who have not become members at the time of training.
Lámh Signs Online reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time and will inform members by posting any changes on the website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Please note that our hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Tel: +353 59 9139657